Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen came off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone had the face plate of their Versa just come off? I woke up with it dangling off of the band. I put it back on but now only have a white screen.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @FIgment44 Thjs is a pretty rare happening, but occasionally a screen comes off. As the wat hnis no longer working I assume there is some damage to the internals so all you can do is to contact Fitbit Support  and hope they can help.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I pre-ordered my versa 2 in 2019 and I've had the screen pop off twice while still under my extended warranty through Amazon (Experion). 

I don't know if it will help, but I believe I had the problem because I didn't know the charger could be squeezed or pinched to open and release the watch. I was popping it in and lifting it out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I squeezed the charger when I put my watch in to charge it so I don’t think that’s the problem. I’ve decided to move on from Fitbit since this is the second time one their watches just stopped working.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes