Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen corrupted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen green or fuzzy with lines across it. 
Not been dropped, knocked ot had water damage.

This is my third Fitbit and I will not be buying again. 
Very disappointed in the poor quality.

Update: 

An update, I contacted Fitbit support and they have been very helpful and offered a replacement as the device was still relatively new. 

Hopefully this one will last longer. I will update .....

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @sylvialockwood. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

I'm glad to hear that our Support Team is replacing your Versa 2. 🙂 I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just received replacement Versa 2. I hope this one lasts longer as my previous one was relatively new. 
I have to say that the Fitbit support chat was helpful and offered the replacement after looking into it for me. 

Best Answer

Unfortunately the replacement will not charge although the charger works as I tried it with another Versa 2. 
Had to get on to Fitbit again and I now have to return the watch and charger and they will then send a replacement. 
Getting a bit fed up with this now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another update. Having chatted to Fitbit support online they ensured me that they would email details to return the faulty item.Nothing happens. I have had to contact them three times and I still receive no email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes