Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen dangling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started to wash my hands and realized my screen was dangling. I have a Versa 2.  So far it still works perfectly fine. The problem is that once I pop it back in place it will not stay. It continues to dangle and I noticed a black elastic type lining around the tracker is loose as well. How can I get this fixed ? I feel naked with my watch🤔

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There are quite a few posts reporting this issue. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an easy fix (there is a DIY option if you search for it but it requires good DIY skills). The good news is that if you are still within warranty then you should be eligible for a replacement. I suggest contacting customer support via contact.fitbit.com who can check your warranty status and advise on your options.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

There are quite a few posts reporting this issue. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an easy fix (there is a DIY option if you search for it but it requires good DIY skills). The good news is that if you are still within warranty then you should be eligible for a replacement. I suggest contacting customer support via contact.fitbit.com who can check your warranty status and advise on your options.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JNicole315. I'm sorry to hear about your Versa 2 screen and band.

I noticed that you already got in touch with our Support Team and received assistance.

Thank you for your help @SteveH.

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes