Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen hanging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Hi my versa 2 screen has just come loose and hangs off the watch still works but i cannot use as screen hangs off.
  • Any one been able to fix this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've seen quite a few posts where people have had this issue and it doesn't seem to be repairable. However, if you are still within warranty you may be eligible for a replacement. If you contact customer support via contact.fitbit.com they can check your status and advise on your options.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I've seen quite a few posts where people have had this issue and it doesn't seem to be repairable. However, if you are still within warranty you may be eligible for a replacement. If you contact customer support via contact.fitbit.com they can check your status and advise on your options.

Best Answer

I just bought my Versa lite in March of 2020 and yesterday the screen fell off and everything stopped working. I am highly upset about it especially since I haven't had it for a year yet.  I am in the process of checking to see if it's still under warranty 😓.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope you get it sorted. I think mine was only working this time as i never let water really touch it. Even though it says water resistant. One of the older models i had i swam with it and had it near water and it heated up and died. 

Best Answer
0 Votes