Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen is hanging off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen has come loose and is practically hanging off and now my screen is showing nothing on it just going bright white then switches off! It’s not even a year old! Is there anyway it can be fixed?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

This happened to my versa 2 and I had to buy a new one-I was disappointed that because my versa 2 was too old I was not eligible for anything and there is absolutely no one who fixes Fitbit-big bummer 😞 my first Fitbit Alta still works after all these years…gave it to a coworker and she wears it everyday. I had hoped to do the same with my Versa 2. Unfortunately it’s worthless 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @sarahmummyfowkeIt’s good to see you in the community, @SunsetRunner.

@sarahmummyfowke Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling and recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

@SunsetRunner I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience. I understand how you are feeling. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes