Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen rotation

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Everybody, 

i just got my Versa 2 and i would like to keep on my left wrist but with the button facing the hand so is easy to use the one button.
I searched in the forum but I didn't found nothing about it.
Any clew? 

Thank you

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can not reverse the display.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

You can not reverse the display.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's a bummer, it will be much easier push the button if was on the right since my Versa is on my left hand

Best Answer

@Pislui   I wear my Versa 2 on my left wrist and push the button with my right thumb.  It is a completely natural movement for me.  Might be because I have done this for many years with Fitbit trackers on my left wrist.  Just one opinion.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the placement of the button is awkward. I have to bend my wrist in a way that is uncomfortable in order to press the button and still see the screen. This limitation is not good for individuals with arthritis.I just returned a versa 2 that I bought for my father for this exact reason.

Best Answer

I agree. Every other digital display I own rotates, including my other $40 dollar fitness trackers. Not sure why they can’t add this simple feature. The button on the left wrist is in a horrible to reach position. 

Best Answer

I too was surprised to find out rotating the screen wasn't an option.  When wearing watch on left wrist, I find it awkward to press the button with my thumb and would prefer to use my finger instead.  Can we get a fix for this?

Best Answer

Just bought the versa 3 and I think this button placement is really annoying it's really to hard reach and press on the left side, can we please get a simple fix for this? Like rotate directly from the app? It's not much to ask for..

Best Answer