Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen stopped working properly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Following the recent firmware update, my Fitbit has so far developed 2 problems:

I cant stop my morning alarm by touching the tick on the screen, a red cross is displayed and i have to snooze it with the side button.

My screen shuts off and only comes bac on for a while if I dock it in the charger despite a good and charged battery.

Anyone else?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Bitfit_Warrior. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Bitfit_Warrior. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, no, no luck with either and although I can tell it is on, I now cannot do anything to make the screen respond.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bitfit_Warrior I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team  about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes