Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen won't swipe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FitBit is a little over a year old and has quit scrolling. I’ve rebooted it many times and updated the most recent update and none of this fixes the problem. Is there a fix or is this broken? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Been having the same problem with my versa2 for the last 2 days! Reset multiple times, and even did “forget this device,” literally just upgraded 72.1.23 yesterday. Maybe a glitch? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Dennavs @Afuges. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 devices before reaching out. I understand where your concerns are coming from. 

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

@Dennavs On a side note, please make sure that your Versa 2 has been properly updated to version 72.1.23. To do so, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. The firmware version number appears under your device's name. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for these suggestions but, sadly, none worked. I changed the clock face, restarted it, and checked that the current version is installed. It still won’t scroll. Any other thoughts? I hate to have to replace it when it works fine otherwise but I use all the features provided by the scroll!  @MarreFitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since this can’t be resolved by any of the suggestions mentioned, can I trade this one in for a prorated rate new one? I use the functions on the other side of the swipe. @MarreFitbit

Best Answer

Hello,

i have the same issue with two fitbit versa 2 and yes i did aprox 15 reboot. Tried several original fitbit watch faces and also there current firmware. 

as you see there are many maaany people with the same issue so please come up with a real solution. Or offer us a replacement!

Best Answer

Hey! Soooo my Versa 2 is doing the exact same thing!!!!! It's frozen, I have done alllllll the trouble shooting updates and more nothing! It was on charger took it off and now boom, it won't work and it's fully charged! Screen won't scroll, nothing. And I need my screen brightness adjusted.  I always have it to normal well somehow on the charger it changed to Dim and I can barely see the time!!!! It's beyond frustrating!!!! 

Best Answer