Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone

i have a versa 2 and mine was showing a green screen and the display screen is not turning on, the watch still functions via app and 10 minute step reminders. Please help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Zenith14 - there are several things you can try.

Double tap the watch face and see if it wakes.

Push the button briefly.

Place the watch on charge and see if the battery level displays briefly.

Hold the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

The watch may have a fault if not and further troubleshooting can make things worse.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Zenith14 - there are several things you can try.

Double tap the watch face and see if it wakes.

Push the button briefly.

Place the watch on charge and see if the battery level displays briefly.

Hold the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

The watch may have a fault if not and further troubleshooting can make things worse.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Zenith14. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear about your Versa 2 blank screen. We'll be glad to help you!

As a first approach, as @Guy_ has suggested, please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes