Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 sleep tracking accuracy concern

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 only tracks my sleep until around 1:30 am every night. Anyone else having this problem? I’m wearing it snug enough, and it is up to date. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Talking with Fitbit support about it now. Just started a couple or three weeks ago.  Doesn’t happen every night but three times this week. Ugggh. 

Best Answer

Hi @CourtneyM. and @Kcr1, welcome to the Community Forums.

@CourtneyM. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared. For me to better assist you and further investigate, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Which phone are you using to sync your Versa 2? There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages, find them as follows:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results you can  wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

@Kcr1 Your post is appreciated. Since you're talking with our Customer Support team and I'm unable to access such information to accordingly assist you, my best advice will be to keep in touch with them if you need more help or if you have questions about the information they provide you. I'll be here if you need anything else.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes