Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 static screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I've had my Versa 2 since Christmas of 2019. It has been great so far but in the past 6 months, things have started to go wrong. At first my brightness was stuck on dim unless it was fully charged and it was never exposed to water or anything like that. I know it says it can but I never wanted to risk it. So at times I'll look down and it is at max and then others I can barely see it. I have tried all the ways to change it but just accepted that it will stay dim. Now this morning I got it off the charger after my shower and the only way to describe it is static all across my screen. I read a comment on this issue and it said try changing the clock face to a FitBit one instead of a third party.. . it worked for a few minutes and back to the static.  I love my fitbit and the accountability it gives me to stay active towards my goals but I am not sure what to do with this one. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Have you pulled down from the top of the watch once, then again and tap on the 2 white bars and check in Quick Settings if the moon icon is illuminated, which means its in sleep mode accidentally - make it greyed out, that may fix the Dim problem.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Yep! I have tried all the trouble shooting I read on this website, nothing worked. So I just get suprised when I look down and I can see clearly what's on my watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @B_Hall20. It's nice to see you around and thank you for your help, @Guy_.

@B_Hall20 Thanks for the details shared and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend confirming steps to restart your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes