Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

Since the last week I’m not receiving notifications on my Versa 2.

need help

thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @Robervail, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for letting me know that your Versa 2 stopped receiving notifications, I'll be glad to help you with this. 

If you haven't done so yet, I suggest following the steps provided in this help article: Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

Give this a go and let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20200827_212350_com.android.chrome.jpg

 Follow these steps, mine works fine now. Before you follow them, go to your fitbit under apps and clear data then resign in and follow the above. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Jsnowden, thanks for stopping by and for the tips you shared. I'm glad to hear you're back in business. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I did it and it started back 

but once a time I don’t get the notification 

thanks 

Bob

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you do all the steps in the picture? As it's the apps battery optimization that is the problem it seems. I was having to clear data every single day on a brand new device was so close to sending it back for a refund. Fitbit really ought to stick a banner in the app to help all the people that have this issue with android phones. 🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok did it will see how it goes

Best Answer