Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped swiping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Versa 2 was a gift in December. Now, 4 months later, it won't swipe, nor when I lift my wrist or tap the screen just stays black.  Only sometimes when I lift wrist will it respond.  Battery fully charged; have reset to factory settings...all the usual help advice.  I can barely use its functions. The swiping and blacking out was a common negative review but I took a chance asking for one for birthday. Help! Can I get a new one sent (is it worth it?) or just chalk it up to a bad product???  ALSO, would like an email for Fitbit so I can contact Customer Service, rather than the online chat support.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Debrajd, welcome to the Community Forums. I am sorry to hear that you are going through this situation with your Versa 2. I appreciate your feedback for the Fitbit trackers and for your efforts in fixing the screen prior to posting here. 

Please note that our main purpose is to avoid negative experiences to our customers, we're always willing to help and provide troubleshooting steps. 

I appreciate you've taken the time to follow the tips and recommendations I provided. Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible since our support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

I'll be around if you have any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes