Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped tracking my steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My steps are not being tracked in my fitbit app or on my watch 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Connieamburn. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As @SunsetRunner has suggested, please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Connieamburn 

First try turning your Bluetooth off then on again on your mobile device. If the problem persist try logging out of the Fitbit App, turn off your phone for 1-2 mins then turn your phone back on, log into the Fitbit App and try syncing again. If that doesn’t fix the issue try restarting your Versa 2. Look here to see how is done: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm. You will not lose any data doing a restart. 
😉 Hopefully that helps…please let me know 

Best Answer

Hi there, @Connieamburn. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As @SunsetRunner has suggested, please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much. Restarting my Fitbit worked! 😀
Best Answer

Fantastic news @Connieamburn ! I’m happy restarting worked 😃 Enjoy your evening and Happy Stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Connieamburn Awesome! I'm glad to hear you're back on track. 🙂

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

See you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes