Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck at clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Guys,

I got my new versa 2 and it was working just fine. Since last Saturday it got freezing at the clock face. Some hours stays freezed in the clock, some times got back normally.

When it got stuck:

Not working:

- swipe -up, down, left

- clock taps to change the infos (e.g. steps, HR)

Working (even stuck at the clock face):

- all stats (so if I sync the app I got all infos updated)

- notification 

- Alexa from button

- exercise auto recognition

I tried to soft reset (pressing the button), tried factory reset (when it came back to normal - in the setting), clock change and nothing happened.

I contact the support and the suggestion was a factory reset using the button (press and hold until the Fitbit logo disapers wait 2 seconds and press again and wait for the vibration). And then I got at the "Data not clear" problem. 

Luckly I resolved by unstalling the app and removing the Bluetooth configuration and starting.

Now my clock got back but with the same freezing problem. I got the replacement and I live in Brazil so I'll start the replacement process at 08 Nov because I'll go on vacations to US.

But the idea of the post is to share what is happening and if anyone could have a best solution without doing the replacement it would be great!

Thank a lot!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @bcshiguemichi, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue with the frozen clock face on your Fitbit Versa 2. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this and providing the steps you tried. I am glad to hear that you're working with our Support team regarding this issue and will be receiving a replacement. Thank you for sharing your experience, I am sure other users will find it useful. 

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipes and much more.

Enjoy the Fitbit experience. Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes