Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on Fitbit Logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 was needing a update and it froze half way through and it stuck on the Fitbit logo 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Same thing happening to me! Hopefully we will

receive guidance from fitbit!

Best Answer

Me too.....   🙄

Best Answer

Hi there, @sandyduarte @kamilleon. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your posts about the issue with your Versa 2 devices. 

Please note the issue you're having comes from performing a factory reset without first unpairing your Fitbit device from your Fitbit account and phone's Bluetooth settings. With that being said, I suggest following the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

If you can't get started with your Versa 2, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

If you continue having issues while updating your Fitbit devices, see Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

Hello, @SmirkingSoul. Welcome on board. I understand how you must be feeling. Nevertheless, I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

See you around!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still having the same issue it started the setup and installing but it is stuck on installing after all the steps below reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @busall66. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. 

By any chance, are you an Android user? If so, please know that since you're an Android user you can't use MobileTrack in addition to a Fitbit device. For more information about MobileTrack, see How do I use Fitbit MobileTrack?

If you have MobileTrack linked to your Fitbit account you'll need to remove it in order to set up the Fitbit device and get back on track. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Once the above has been attempted, please try one more time to update your Fitbit device. 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done everything mentioned. I tried to reach support however when I click on link, it is blank! Very disappointed that so many of us are having the same issue. I am lost without my Fitbit! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also having the same issues. I’ve restarted phone and watch, disconnected Bluetooth, exited fit bit app. Nothing is working. I’m thinking of switching to Apple watch seeing that this is a huge trend with minimal helpful support 

Best Answer

Mine will be here Tuesday. I’ve been very loyal to Fitbit and it has really motivated me however seeing so many of us going through the same thing  and no resolution leaves me a bit salty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't have MobileTrack . The versa 2 was working with no issues until this update that I started. I have always just used my fitbit as I have high blood pressure and use it when I see its spiking. I have tried all the steps as well as my daughter's husband. If there is a step or another fix it really would be appreciated. Thank you.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @kamilleon @busall66 @Annajkern (Welcome on board!). I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team  about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having this same issue and have tried all the troubleshooting tips suggested. Still stuck on the logo screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes