Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on Fitbit Logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I, (maybe stupidly) did a hard factory restart on my Versa 2. I've had it for a year, and lately was not getting any notifications and it would not sync. After uninstalling, and reinstalling the app, plus several other troubleshooting tips, I decided to do a hard restart and start from scratch. Now the only thing showing is the fitbit logo and a message to download the app to continue, which I have done. Now when I try to set up my fitbit, it keeps telling me check that it is on and charged (which it is) and won't let me go any further...just keeps saying "try again"

any suggestions??

thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Deldarc. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the steps below:

• Remove your Versa 3 from your Fitbit account and unpair it from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 3 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3.

If you can't get started with your Versa 3, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @Deldarc. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the steps below:

• Remove your Versa 3 from your Fitbit account and unpair it from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 3 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3.

If you can't get started with your Versa 3, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Omg, If I could climb through the internet and give you a hug, I would! your suggestion worked perfectly!

I was soooo miserable this morning, my husband was ready to kill me!

thank you, thank you, thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Deldarc Awesome! I'm very glad to hear that the steps I recommended did the trick. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

MarreFitbit - I tried what you recommended but my Versa 2 is still stuck on the logo. It will not link via Bluetooth because my Fitbit doesn’t show up as an option. I’ve also tried pressing the 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @MikeinAustin. Welcome on board. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes