Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 swipe unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Versa 2 screen unresponsive with touch even after changing the watchface  and restarting it. Can't access any of the apps. How can this be fixed and if not then I need a replacement as there is still warrant on it. 

Hope anyone can give an alternative solution to my issue with the facewatch.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Fitness91, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you further assistance with the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon.

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

Hi  I am having the exact same problem with my Versa Screen would not respond to touch yesterday but today has gone blank. I only know it is on as it is still updating data to my phone but i can not use it at all now.  Any Help please 

thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes me too, the screen has just stopped working, cant access any details on my watch, but still recording on the app....

Best Answer

Thank you Ricardo and I am still waiting for a email to resolve this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing is happening with mine!!! Ugh!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on this boat too. I don't know if the latest firmware is causing this issue... up/down swipes effected more than left/right.

restarting did not help.

checking updates did not help.

turning screen wake up to manual and restarting x3 times did not help.

charging did not help.

waiting a few days did not help, the issue intermittently got worse/better. At one point the screen completely stopped working and would go bright white if I tried to check time. The watch was still recording data and transmitting to my phone normally. Right now the screen looks fine, but seems to be dimmer than usual. I am just outside the warranty period and was considering upgrading, but if this is the lifespan of fitbit products.... I don't know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

P.S.: I only use fitbit clockfaces

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, it seems after a year and a half two years my Fitbit seem to just stop working all of a sudden. Not sure if I'll be using them again. Yesterday is when my swipe stopped working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had all the same problems. My versa 2 face was becoming non responsive for several days. It started losing battery life quickly and now it will not take a charge.  I have been told it's out of warranty and my only option is to buy a new one.  Given the short life span of this product (less then 2 years)  I am considering other options that are not disposable.  

Best Answer
0 Votes