Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 update issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 fitbit is having trouble with the newest tracker update on the app. In the past i have had several fitbits my first one was Charger 2.

This one (Versa 2) ive had to replace once before due to the same issue. Every time the app requests an update to the tracker i have done it and had no problems but recently each time it had asked for an update ive gotten the same message. That my bluetooth has failed. Now with my old phone i could understand the reasoning behind it failing. But now with a phone that is not even a year old, i am getting very suss as to why this problem isn't being addressed, and why i keep having the same issues and having to return to the same store i bought it from. I am getting sick and tired of Buying Fitbits and having the same darn issues every time. Why does it keep having Bluetooth errors when it connects fine to my phone? Why does the tracker update keep failing? And why do i keep having to return Fitbit products back to the store i purchased from? To me it is all becoming very annoying and honestly i may have to abandon buying anymore Fitbit products in future cause they seem very unreliable. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Shiro_Kuran.

I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Most phones work with the Fitbit app and Fitbit products if they meet our minimum OS requirements. For more information, see Fitbit-compatible devices. If you experience any difficulty with updating your watch, please follow our troubleshooting tips at Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer