Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 updates

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Apparently good news, updated software is being released for those kept their watches.  I am annoyed I can not get a refund for the Fitbit Subscription because I returned the watch out of pure frustration that so many things were wrong.  The new release confirms there were problems, so why wouldn't the refund be justified?  Poor Customer relations, I was told they could not find my account, so how was I able to sign in? PS Apple watch works great.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Mamag1 It's good that the community is growing! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Versa 2. If you wish to get a refund you will need to purchase the device from the Fitbit store and be within the first 45 days of the purchase date. You can read the terms here. Also firmware updates are released for several reasons (small fixes, new features. etc.). Since you have a ticket with them please provide them your details so they can further assist you.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

Thank you for your note, however, you are not addressing the problem that I have and have repeatedly asked for assistance with.

I purchased the Versa 2 at Costco, therefore it was returned to Costco. The issue is I had paid, on line, for the Premium update, which I can no longer use because I returned the watch that is one of the worst products i have ever bought, didn’t work and customer service stunk.

I repeatedly get messages like yours that are not remotely related to my issue.

Fitbit gladly took my money, but would not return the annual fee I paid for premium service. Yes, I understand it said no refunds, but I didn’t drop it because I no longer wanted it on a whim. I don’t have the defective product anymore and got tired of trying to trouble shoot the Versa 2 when I should have been exercising.

The Customer Service and Quality of the product are both awful and I will never purchase anything ever again from Fitbit in the future.

Thank you,

GinaHoiles
Best Answer
0 Votes