Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 vibrates 12 midnight every sunday

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa vibrates every Sunday midnight.  How can I stop this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Deva2.

Thank you for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. If after following their instructions you continue experiencing the same problem, please let them know in order to get further assistance.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds like you might have a silent alarms set for then.  Also check phone calendar to make sure you don't have an alarm or reminder set for then.

If you have set any alarms up via Alexa, they are stored separately.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Deva2 What is on the watch face when it vibrates? Mine does that too, but it's showing that I reached the 150 recommended zone minutes for the week. 

Best Answer

Yes, I think that’s what’s on mine too! How can you turn it off?

-----------------------

Thanks, I had a look & no alarms set. It wakes me up but I vaguely think I remember seeing about the 150 min active goal

Best Answer
0 Votes

If zone minutes for week as @MarkMM  suggested, try on Versa 2 itself, Settings > Active Zone Minutes; says 'Get reminders  to hit weekly goal' which doesn't sound quite like it but worth trying.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Thank you 😊 will try that

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thank you for your reply @MarkMM, and welcome to the Community forums, @Deva2

Thank you for sharing this inquiry about your Versa 2 watch. 

Since you only get this notification or alarm every Sunday, please let me know if you're able to turn it off after the steps @JohnnyRow mentioned earlier, or if you're still receiving the notification. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes