Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 without screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch was working normally,  I'm not a extreme user. I don't shower with it, I don't swim with it. I don't sleep with it. But I do run and use through my usual office day. One day it reached low battery, I charged and it did not turned the screen on ever since. The button reacts but does not reset. Anyway one year of light use and it is gone. They send me a 30% off cupom for consolation that will not use since versa 3 and sense has basically the same button and screen and I don't want to buy a another watch that can't work for a years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@aline.dsouza1 I hope you're doing well!

Sorry to hear about this and thank you for reaching out to our Support team. Support does follow the guidelines described in the warranty so if your device is outside the warranty period they won't be able to replace it. This is why they offer a discount to help customers in this situation. Still thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now my Fitbit Versa 2 works sometimes.

Sometimes, when my heart beat is very high during exercise and sometimes I get a green screen.

When it works, the touch screen does not work properly and i can't do the factory reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@aline.dsouza1 thank you for the reply. When your device screen works I suggest you try restarting your device (not the factory reset but the standard restart) and see if this helps activate the screen. Besides this there isn't much I can suggest you.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes