Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won’t charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 has suddenly stopped charging. I’m not sure if it’s the charger itself but I think it’s most likely the Fitbit. I got it to charge on Sunday but after wearing it for the day it said it needed charging again already and since then it won’t charge at all.

Anyone had this issue. I’ve had it about 18 months with no issues until now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@1amarinavilla Welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the charging issue that your Versa 2 has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. After this, charge your watch for 2-3 hours and see if it gets back to life and charges properly.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I’m having the same problem. I’ve only had the versa 2 since February. I just changed from Spo2 clock face and now I’m charging again. This is the second time in 24 hrs. If this doesn’t work I’m going to try a reset and after that I’ll be calling warranty 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@1rkstokesspinki Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. I know how you feel about the battery draining issue that your Versa 2 has experienced. Thank you also for troubleshooting this issue.

I'd like you to follow the tips that are listed in this help article in order to improve the battery life of your Fitbit device. Finally, monitor your watch and see if the battery doesn't drain fast.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is an update issue.  An update took place and MANY of us the battery is draining.  Customer Service will not acknowledge that this is a Fitbit issue.  Since we are all "out of warranty" here is a discount code buy new.  We have had the help article mentioned to us many times.. Give it up this is your issue and the service sucks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I'm sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with your Fitbit device and I'm also sorry to hear that it's no longer under the warranty period.

I totally understand how you feel about this and I we appreciate your feedback and comments.

Best Answer