Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't restart

Last night my versa 2 was working okay, but this morning the screen was blank. I recharged and it wouldn't go past the front screen.  Now it won't turn on. I try to reset but it won't show the fitbit logo.  Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I’m having the same trouble. Last night it was fine but now it just keeps flashing the logo but won’t let me actually restart it and it won’t connect through Bluetooth

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @DougC61. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. We're here to help you!

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. Thanks in advance! 

@SunsetRunner Welcome on board! Thanks for taking the time to try troubleshooting the issue with your Versa 2 already. 

Since your Versa 2 is stuck on the Fitbit logo, please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done each step as suggested. The Fitbit will not restart at all, so is not recognised as a device through Bluetooth. It’s not a problem with my Bluetooth connection, it’s a problem with the Fitbit itself

Best Answer
0 Votes