Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa won’t show the clock face and it’s not connecting. I did the update, but it still won’t work. I tried doing the support suggestion of removing Bluetooth and reconnecting, but it never loads to that step. Please help!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @jazzbrag, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your watch and for troubleshooting it. I'm glad to hear it's working now.

May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

I'd add that if you're having both Bluetooth your computer and phone's turned on at the same time while try to sync your watch, it's better if you try turning off the one you won't use at that time to avoid any interference between the two devices and your watch while the synchronization is complete. For more information, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @silvergirl81, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Before moving on to the next steps, please confirm if you've tried the following:

*On your phone, tap Settings Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

Sync your Versa 2 automatically when you open the Fitbit app or manually by tapping your profile picture > your device tile > Sync Now.

If your Versa 2 doesn't sync, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit has had sync problems, too.  One problem is that nothing that says Fitbit or Versa shows up in the Bluetooth info.  Under Pair new device it says SB200, one PR BT 381E plus my TV and Galaxy buds.  So I can't "forget this device" because I can't find it.   However, the App syncs at night and most of the morning, then refuses to sync at all unless I do so on the computer.  I have a small house, the bedroom is farthest from the computer, so that might have some bearing.  Finally, I disabled the Bluetooth on my computer.   With that done, the app syncs fine.   Of course, I can't use any Bluetooth with the computer.  Will go a day or two and see what happens.  Then try turning the Bluetooth back on on the computer and see what happens.

I did the re-pair listed here, though was terrified that I would lose all my data.  "Replace device" is a scary option.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @jazzbrag, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your watch and for troubleshooting it. I'm glad to hear it's working now.

May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

I'd add that if you're having both Bluetooth your computer and phone's turned on at the same time while try to sync your watch, it's better if you try turning off the one you won't use at that time to avoid any interference between the two devices and your watch while the synchronization is complete. For more information, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Best Answer
0 Votes