Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know this is for Versa 3, but I can’t find Versa 2 community. I need help and Fitbit help chat is not responding to my message. My versa 2 will not sync and it is showing incorrect date/time/day. Has anyone experienced this as well? 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Kayliee  Your post was moved the the Other Versa area of the forum, which is for Versa, Versa Lite and Versa 2. This article is about trouble syncing - click to go there. Fitbit chat is open only when there are representatives available to assist.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Sounds like you are loosing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and watch. In your phone settings make sure that you did not turn off Bluetooth. Also, keep your watch within 20 feet of your phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes me too ! Don't know how to fix it ! Any luck ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @Kayliee @Den_in_USA @Lan58

Thank you for sharing this information about the trouble you've been experiencing with your Versa 2 watches. 

Before considering other options, could you please confirm if you already tried all the steps listed here to resolve syncing problems?

In addition, please make sure to check the compatibility requirements listed here and to keep the Fitbit app updated to the latest version available. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer