Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Very 2 will not sync. I have restarted it. I have turned Bluetooth off on my phone and turned it back on. I have done everything I can find to do and still no luck.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @tmckinney. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2.

May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

If your phone is not on the list above and meets the requirements to operate properly with the Fitbit app, please try the steps below:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.

2. Restart your Versa 2.

3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.

4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.

5. Set up your Versa 2.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there, @tmckinney. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2.

May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

If your phone is not on the list above and meets the requirements to operate properly with the Fitbit app, please try the steps below:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.

2. Restart your Versa 2.

3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.

4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.

5. Set up your Versa 2.

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

This worked! Thank you so much for your help MarreFitBit!

Best Answer

@tmckinney Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the steps recommended did the trick. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,
i had the same issue. Restarted my phone, disconnected the device and deleted the app, factory restart because resets wouldn’t do anything differently, and added everything back. I can see the versa on my Fitbit account but it won’t sync and the time is very inaccurate 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @AliMBall. Welcome to the Community Forums. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer

Attempted to do this and versa 2 will not set up. First time, it would not accept the 4 digit code to continue setting up. Now, with phone charging and next to phone, app can’t find the phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mpullan Welcome on board. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations provided above. 

Do you have any other Fitbit device besides the Versa 2 linked to your Fitbit account? Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

For more troubleshooting steps, please see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps. 

Best Answer

No, I only have this registered. 

Almost daily, I have to delete the Versa 2 from iPhone and delete Fitbit app and start from scratch. I lose my nightly sleeping score each time this happens.

Best Answer