Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't track BPM or sleep patterns

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried everything...cleaned the back, changed wristband, reset, checked settings, but the versa2 won't show BPM (grayed out) nor will it track sleep patterns.  

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Heart Rate could be turned off in Settings.  From clock face, scroll right to Settings; tap that and scroll down to 'Heart Rate'.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Already checked this and reset per instructions.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @dcarr16. It's nice to see you around and thank you for your support, @JohnnyRow.

@dcarr16 Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend confirming our complete tips to resolve the issue with heart rate tracking in What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? For more information about tracking sleep, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? 

If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped working and only records my steps and won't sync and register the rest. Phoned them twice with no joy.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CMCritchlow.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue with your watch. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and working with our Support team. I understand how you are feeling and recommend contacting our team back as they already have all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution. You can confirm our tips to resolve the syncing issue in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes