Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 HR tracking problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I return my Versa 3 this morning.I have been using Fitbit for 8 to 10 years I started with a charge 2 that still works but I wanted gps so I got a ionic had it about 6 years (I think) but it died last October hated the charger but it was close to accurate for HR monitoring.I received the new versa 3 for Christmas but HR monitor didn’t work right out of the box. Thanks to you guys on the community form I now believe there is a software problem with versa and sense line of tracker. The HR sensor affects so many other things zone minutes, calories burned it was useless for me. I will use my charge 2 hopefully until fall I will buy another Fitbit product. Doing research on line if they stay with same pattern a new device will be out in the fall maybe Versa 4 but they really hurt the versa brand. I also read it may have a Google platform but that’s all speculation. All the response from the moderators in my humble opinion is a prepared statement from the company they are just doing there jobs. With all that said I have in the past enjoyed my Fitbit product and will try again but shame on you fitbit for sugar coating this problem.

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0