Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 bug and support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Contacted Fitbit in January, can’t fault their support, they replaced our 3 Fitbits as they were giving widely inaccurate heart rates especially when the watches weren’t being worn.   Under the New Zealand consumer guarantee act they replaced them with new watches.  However the issue with the heart rates continued.

had a great support person who requested photos of them doing this, then a video of each watch, and came back saying they had discovered a bug with the firmware and would work on an update.  Stayed in touch with her asking about the update for a month then found Fitbit closed the cases.

nightmare begins.  Fitbit wouldn’t reopen the cases and started new ones so had a Fitbit support request I go through the basics again, I gave them the case number said we had been through all this and asked to be escalated to someone in support who could help.  They didn’t listen and came back with an offer to replace them with refurbished watches, against our law.  Again I asked to be escalated to someone that could help.  Finally someone else replied, again asking me to do the basics. I replied with the case numbers again and asked to be escalated   Fitbit came back with an offer to replace the watches.  Again I replied with the case numbers, telling them we’d sent photos, videos and were told it was a bug with the firmware, asked to be escalated to someone that could actually read the case files and come back with when the bug will be fixed.  Had two more emails offering a refund.  I asked again to be escalated to someone who actually can answer my question.  Haven’t heard from Fitbit now for over a week.  Nearly 2 months since the decent support person we original had that said it was a bug with the firmware that would be fixed.

How do you get past the rubbish support staff reading off scripts to someone that can actually read case files, and do their job?

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0