Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 has stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 3 stops synching for couple of days, can any one help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @bajiraoc - this is a problem with the new V4 Fitbit App which can lose connection. 

Try toggling Bluetooth off/on, restarting the watch, restarting the phone whichever enables you sync manually.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @bajiraoc. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that your Versa 3 has stopped syncing. We're here to help! 

Have you tried the tips and recommendations provided by @Guy_?

As a first approach, I suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If the issue persists, please try the steps below in the order listed: 

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Sense first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Please be aware that most Fitbit devices store up to 7 days of detailed minute-by-minute data. If you wait longer than 7 days before syncing, you may only see the most recent week's detailed data. Summary data (calories, distance, steps, and floors) will be stored for 30 days. Nevertheless, if your Fitbit device was unpaired from your Fitbit account during this period of time, neither the 7 days can be recovered or restored. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same problem.  Started last week and hasn’t synced since Saturday.  I’ve done all of the same steps 5 times now and still won’t sync.  I sync my watch several times during the day.  Very frustrated at this point.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Couple of days back my Versa 3 was not synching, observed its battery had
drained to about 10%. Recharged the watch fully first , switched blue tooth
on and off couple of times, found that now I was able to synch my Versa 3.
Best Answer

Yep, I’ve done that a few times as well.  Still isn’t working.  I even powered off .both devices overnight and it still refuses to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Crimplin here my versa 3 has stopped syncing it’s been funny for a couple of days now it won’t connect to my phone even though I have reset it several times .

wish I had bought an Apple Watch instead.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Crimplin here I have tried already what you are telling bajiraoc to do and mine still does not work only had it since September 2023 I expected it to last longer.

Best Answer
0 Votes