Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is acting odd

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For a week my Versa 3 stopped working few times. It turns black, the button does not function to start it again. The watch was sufficiently charged (using its original cable) when the issue occurred. During the “blackout” no charging worked. It started functioning all of a sudden without any action from me. Yesterday stopped working for 6 or so hours. Other time stopped working during the night for 4 or so hours. I restarted it another day when the battery was draining quickly (5% in 10 min) What shall I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Cami69. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I understand where your concern is coming from, I will do my best to help you with this!

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

After trying the above, I would ask you to keep an eye on your Versa 3, and in the case this happens again, please let me know and I will be glad to further investigate.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer