Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 lights keep going out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The light keeps going out. I’ve restarted many times seams to only happen when I charge it.  Anyone with this issue

Moderator Edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @barb1976. I'm sorry to hear that the lights of your Versa 3 keep going out and thank you for letting us know that you have restarted your watch in order to correct this. 

I noticed that you have an open case and are receiving assistance. Please reply to our Support Team with the requested information. 

We look forward to get you back on track. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @barb1976 - when you charge it the watch disables certain functions which might not be enabled immediately after charging forcing you to restart it or to wear it to enable the lights.

After charging put the watch on and swipe the face left, tap the Today app, and check you see an operational heart rate. If you do it is working normally.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @barb1976. I'm sorry to hear that the lights of your Versa 3 keep going out and thank you for letting us know that you have restarted your watch in order to correct this. 

I noticed that you have an open case and are receiving assistance. Please reply to our Support Team with the requested information. 

We look forward to get you back on track. 

Best Answer
0 Votes