Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 sleep score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

One night’s sleep can be split in two separate graphs when there is a long wake period.  Edit allows changing start and end times for any night but will not let you add together the two periods of the same night to get the true sleep score for that night.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Ramjam and welcome to the Community.  You can try deleting the shorter sleep graph, then editing the longer graph to make one long sleep.  If the second sleep is the shorter one, make a note of your wake up time.  Delete the second sleep.  Now edit the first sleep stop time to your correct wake up time.  Sometimes it works and sometimes you get a wacky edit.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thanks for your response. I may not have been clear in my question. I really want to add all stages of sleep of the two periods together to increase my score for the night. If one is deleted and the end time extended, would only one set of sleep stages be included in the longer time span? How does the app break down the extra time into the various sleep stages?

However I will try your suggestion and see.

Thanks again

Ramsey

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ramjam   Now I understand what you want.  The answer is no, you can't do that.  And combing them into one long sleep might give you a lower sleep score than you expect.  All the ins and outs of the sleep score are proprietary, but that big chunk of awake time might not be good for that night's score.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes