Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit versa 3 is stuck on the logo. It will vibrate and show the logo and then disappear vibrate and show logo again. Seems to be stuck in this loop and not able to do anything else

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Hi there, @Alibongo07. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend trying the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

Before trying the above, please be aware that most Fitbit devices store up to 7 days of detailed minute-by-minute data. If you wait longer than 7 days before syncing, you may only see the most recent week's detailed data. Summary data (calories, distance, steps, and floors) will be stored for 30 days. Nevertheless, if your Fitbit device was unpaired from your Fitbit account during this period of time, neither the 7 days can be recovered or restored. 

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit , You seem to be posting the same standard answer and not really reading the problem.  I have tried that procedure already from the many other times that you have posted it.  The problem is that the Fitbit Versa 3 is NEVER resetting, it only returns to the logo and stops.

As so many other people have reported the same problem around the same time, can you provide some other details as to why this happened now?  Is there a procedure to do a hard reset or factory reset that does not include connecting to the Fitbit app or getting to the settings screen on the device?

Best Answer

I have the same issue, this did not solve the problem. What next? 

Best Answer

I have the same issue. Only bought it in August and it only stayed synced to my phone for about 3 weeks 😢

Best Answer

Hello, 

this did not fix the issue and the versa 3 is still stuck in the same loop. Can you please advise what to do next as it  is less then a year old

Best Answer

I have the same isse

Best Answer

This does not help.  My fitbit is stuck on that logo loop.  It cannot be reset or turned off.  I've tried your steps mentioned above and it does not work.  Please provide next steps

Best Answer

I'm dealing with this exact issue, I chatted with the Live Chat and the person who I was talking to just didn't get it. That all I see is the logo, nothing else.  They said they would review my case and get back to me. It's been 20 days. 

I this is the second Fitbit that I cannot use, I returned my ionic after the recall and purchased the Versa3 and now thats not working.  

Get your S**T together Fitbit!

Best Answer

I called, they walked me through the factory reset, and still stuck.

This is also my second fitbit. The Versa 2 stopped working after 2 years and it was out of warranty, this one was 1 year, and of course I got it from an unauthorized seller on Amazon so no warranty at all.

I love the app, but Apple Watch might be a better choice next time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 2 just did the same. I found this website & it worked. Try it on the Versa 3 if it doesn't work search it on a browser.

https://www.myhealthyapple.com/is-you-fitbit-stuck-on-the-fitbit-logo-lets-fix-it/

Loriius
Best Answer

Thanks for sending that. Unfortunately I've not even been able to connect my versa 3 to my phone so the only thing I can do is restart and the same keeps happening. At least I know it's a fault with these, not good enough though 

Best Answer

And when I go to connect it, it goes up to pairing code then just doesn't pair. I've heard this has happened since the new app update 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do try these steps. Do all at once. I did and it got mine working. Good luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try going to main fitbit screen and pulling screen down that's how you sync the watch with the app. I do this each morning when I wake up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would let the watch run flat. Fully charge again the start it. Go through procedure above to load app to watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you let the watch ru  flat first. Then try fitbit steps above. Do all of them at once.

Make sure all other bluetooth devices are unpaired, also do this set-up over WiFi. Doesn't work over just mobile data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but I haven't even got it connected to my phone yet. It's new and I've not been able to connect it. It goes to the pairing code then it just doesn't connect. I've tried everything 

Best Answer

Exactly what was happening to me.

Unpaired all other Bluetooth devices with your phone.

Make sure your connected to WiFi.

Download the fitbit app to your phone.

I'll copy the steps for you under this comment.

Hang in there. It will eventually connect. Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

• Check if by any chance your phone's Bluetooth shows the Versa 3 as a connected device. If so, please unpair/remove it.
  • Remove the Versa 3 from your Fitbit account and your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Make sure your watch is charging on cord.
  • Set up your Versa 3 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3
  • Hope this helps.
  • It may try to keep you in a loop but if you can see the clock face it's worked.

Best Answer