Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 stuck on fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit versa 3 stuck on fitbit logo since 12  August 2022. I tried to reset, unpair, and set up again. It didn’t work. Please help.

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

Same with me.. try to force shut down the fitbit, turn off Bluetooth & mobile phone still not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with me. It started today, 8/16/22. My watch isn’t even a year old.

Best Answer

Hello @Suteeda@ZoomZim and @Sham338 

I would suggest setting your Versa 3 up again as a new device. You won’t lose any data as it’s held on the Fitbit Servers. However you will lose any data you collected after your last successful sync. 

@Suteeda  I understand you have already tried setting up your Versa 3 as a new device (based on previous posts here on the community) and it hasn’t help. Do you mind trying it again? 

To set your Versa 3 up again as a new device please follow these steps closely: 

1. Remove the Versa 3 from the Bluetooth settings. (Tap forget device if on iOS or unpair if on Android) If your Versa 3 is not showing on your Bluetooth at all proceed to step 2
  2. Turn off other nearby Bluetooth connections.
  3. Check if the Fitbit App is updated
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  5. Restart your Versa if your able to: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm
  6. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  7. Select the Versa 3 and follow the onscreen instructions. When asked if you want to replace the Versa 3 say yes. 

🤞I’m hopeful this will help and getting you all up and running again. Please let me know how it goes. 
Best Answer

Tq for your advice but unfortunately its did't work.. still stuck at fitbit logo

Best Answer

I have removed it from fitbit app but now I can't set it up on Bluetooth as its frozen on the logo Bluetooth can't find it ..

This us unfair and its fitbits fault this watch was working fine till I updated it 😤 

Best Answer

Yes I agree with u.. nothing can do. I will Never buy this product again

Best Answer

If your still showing the Fitbit Logo after trying to set up your Versa 3 as a new device fails I’d contact Fitbit Customer Service. 

USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)

‘More information can be found here: https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

Best Answer

Mine was stuck on fitbit logo since the update (opening and closing, unresponsive) i tried to restart it, force restart to factory reset... nothing was changing. I contacted an agent of customer support who helped me through the step and finally they will change my fitbit to a new one. If your fitbit was not purchased too long ago, i would recommand to you to talk to an agent too 😕

Best Answer

I had this problem before, all you need to do is,

1. Hold the versa 3 unti you feel the second vibration and then let go. This restarts it.

2. Next put your versa 3 to its original charge until the logo come again

3. Wait a few seconds and it should be fixed

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help. I tried holding the button till the 2nd vibe and
it still is not working.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Aug 4 my Versa 3 stopped working (only had it ~5 months or less), stuck on the logo. After more than an hour chatting the 2 customer service reps online, it was decided I needed a replacement. Last year, my Versa 2 did similar. A replacement was sent and I had it w/in the week. This time, I was told a replacement would not be sent until the broken one was recieved. I mailed the Versa 3 within hours of that chat. 

Tracking the delivery ended in a city an hour away. I called yesterday, the rep stated, and an email confirmed, my device won't arrive until this coming Friday. Fitbit then needs 5 days, per the customer service rep, and the email following, to then confirm receipt. And, per the conversation and email, I can then expect another 5 - 7 business days to pass before my Versa 3 replacement is received. In the meantime, I'll still be charged for my Premium subscription for a device I do not have, unless I cancel that subscription and start over when my replacement is received?! 

Three weeks to get a device replaced, for the money spent, and monthly premium cost being paid for a device I do not have and won't have for almost a month, is ridiculous and poor customer service. Policy change from last year's experience is the cited reason. 

Clearly, this alleged policy change is not customer friendly! I've bought many Fitbit devices and have promoted the excellence of Fitbit's customer care for years now. I've bought devices for a number of family members and have never been subjected to this treatment or lack of care. This is simply unacceptable and with no adequate or respectable resolution forthcoming since Thursday. The tracking number, re-sent in the email, and on my USPS tracking receipt generated from Fitbit's label, still does not show anything beyond the device arriving at "returns agent" an hour away?! That in itself is unsatisfactory. In fact, it is entirely unfortunate that long time customers are no longer valued! I'll not be promoting Fitbit as I have in the past!!!

As of today, Aug 17, I still have no status update from customer service via email. Fitbit's FB customer service only directs me back to email support, and telephone customer service has been no help (they indicated my device would be recieved by them Aug 12; five days since, and no contact or activity)!? 

Fitbit simply, frustratingly, is not customer care oriented anymore!!! Will be investigating my options since I'm certain my Versa3 is still under warranty!!!
Best Answer

Poor product & services

Best Answer

How about malaysia? Its not worth to call long away to US

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too!! Have you been able to get any help with this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine it’s stuck on logo as well, and I did the steps above and it won’t restart, nor will it connect. It asks if my phone is turned on, it is I have let the Fitbit die and recharged it and everything!! Went to do update and it is stuck on logo won’t work at all

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted customer service. They are sending a replacement. This is
obviously an issue with Versa 3. Call customer service. 1 (877) 623-4997.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem after starting the update on the 16th. I tried everything suggested and it wouldn't do anything. I called customer service and got someone who couldn't understand English or spell. Finally she admitted they are having problem with update and sent me a label to send back my Versa 3. Sounds like I should have a new on in 3 to 4 weeks. Not the best customer service experience. I called all my friends and advised them not to install the update.  To bad fitbit didn't think enough of us to warn us of the problem.  In all fairness on May 28,2022 the watch probably saved my life when I went into septic shock it told me very erratic hart beat seek help. I made it to hospital in time.  On July 20 I had a relapse  and still here. Hope I don't have a relapse while waiting for new device may not need it.

Best Answer
Hi MageBite,

I've tried again just now, but it cannot be searched during setting up.
Thanks anyway.

--
Best Regards,

Suteeda Kittiwattananon (Beam)
Best Answer

Same! So frustrated 

Best Answer
0 Votes