Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa/Fitbit account not logging Fitbit Coach workouts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Did 2 workouts earlier this morning on fitbit coach and Versa is not logging the workouts or that I even exercised today. Have not had this issue before today. Restarted Versa and still not updating. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Sdpjbp0119 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear that your Versa didn't log your workout. Did your Versa already synced with your account (tap the Versa icon to see the last time it synced)? Do you mean the exercises on the Versa itself or were you using the Fitbit Coach app? Which phone are you using to sync your data?

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

My Versa is set on all day syncing so it syncs every time I go into the app. I have forced syncing as well and no update. When I use the Fitbit coach app and do workouts those have always automatically shown up in my Fitbit app as exercise . The past 2 days my workouts have not shown up as either active minutes or as logged exercise. I have logged out of the Fitbit app and the coach app. I have reset everything and still not there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone 6 is what I’m using 

Best Answer

Fitbit app is still not syncing Fitbit coach workout. The workouts do not show up in days of exercise nor do they log as active minutes. 

Best Answer

@Sdpjbp0119 sorry for the delay in my response. I was informed that there has been issues with the Fitbit Coach app syncing with the Fitbit app. Please try the following troubleshoot:

1. Log out/in from the Fitstar Yoga app
  2. On a computer, revoke Fitstar Yoga Access in the Fitbit Web Dashboard
  3. In the Fitstar Yoga app, go to settings>services and next to Fitbit, toggle OFF/ON (you will be required to enter your Fitbit log-in credentials to re-establish the connection between Fitbit and Fitstar Yoga). 
  4. Next, complete a Fitstar Yoga session and see if it populates into your activity log in your Fitbit account 

Keep me posted!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Followed the steps listed this morning and the workouts I did earlier this morning before populated.  Unfortunately now none of the workouts in the coach app are downloading. Says “failed to download , retrying “ but nothing ever happens. Have logged out and restarted. 

Best Answer

@sdpjbp sorry for the delay in my response. There was an issue with the Fitbit Coach app that has already been resolved. Make sure to update your app, log out, restart your phone and log back in.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer