Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite Clock Faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently switched from my versa to the versa lite. On my versa I used the clock face "photograph" and loved being able to change the picture to whatever I want and it was free. Now with my versa lite, i search for "photograph" and the same one doesn't pop up and none are free. What do you guys use or do? Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @paywalter2. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

Congratulations on your new Fitbit Versa Lite! I understand your concern regarding the clock face options for your device and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. The "photograph" clock face is not available for the Fitbit Versa Lite. Fitbit devices offer various designs for your clock screen and I recommend checking this help article for more information: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @paywalter2. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

Congratulations on your new Fitbit Versa Lite! I understand your concern regarding the clock face options for your device and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. The "photograph" clock face is not available for the Fitbit Versa Lite. Fitbit devices offer various designs for your clock screen and I recommend checking this help article for more information: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The link you are referring to shows the error of 

Error: Error ID: 179852196-49274 (-1729621941)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @viennaevi, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and reporting that the link shows the error. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've confirmed that the link refers to the help article. Please verify. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes