Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite USB Recovery Failure

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the last update my Versa Lite has been restarting for no reason at random. Recently I got up to about 10 random restarts a day.

Frustrated, I followed some forum advice and did a factory reset yesterday.

Oh boy. 

Once complete and connected to my phone again, it began a failed update loop that I patiently dealt with all day. 

Finally, just as the loading bar finished after about ten hours, the watch reset and showed me the set up screen. 

Frothing at the mouth with frustration at this point I tried once more to pair my watch only to discover that my Bluetooth couldn't find it.

I tried restarting the watch. Restarting my phone. Turning Bluetooth on and of . Uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. 

NONE OF THIS WORKED. 

So now here I am following more forum advice trying to use the USB Recovery via Windows 10. 

And guess what. 

My watch is now in a loop in which it acts like it's going to recover and then it shows me the dreaded red x and starts back at the set up screen.

I even tried pairing it to my pc via Bluetooth. I got surprisingly far, all the way to the 4 digit code before it failed to connect . 

I haven't even had this thing for a year. 

I'm furious. 

Does anyone out there have any suggestions other than everything I've tried already? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
Best Answer

Its been about 2 yrs since you posted this. I just ran into exactly the same problem. Did you find any solution for this? If yes please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes