Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite boot loop, useless support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa lite is stuck on a boot loop. Resetting didn't do anything. I can't find factory reset instructions for the versa lite. Tried chat support. It disconnected when I followed a link they sent me. Tried again, ended up with someone in sales who sent me another link. Tried again, now chat support doesn't seem like an option at all. I've had my watch all of 4-5 months and now it's a brick. Anyone in this awful company want to help out a loyal user of many years? I'm about to buy an Apple Watch.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I am having the same issue.  Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just filled out a survey asking if I found the help I needed. The issue I’m having wasn’t even one of the options in the survey, and it asked what I’d do next. Two of those options were chat support (apparently not working, at least for me) and email support (no longer exists). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Fitbit versa light, had it for a few months then it starts boot loping it is so annoying and I have trying contacting Fitbit with online chat but I kept being sent to different people I wish I bought a Apple Watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes