Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not Logging Sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa Lite is not logging my sleep. My sleep was logged for a few days last week and nothing since Saturday (today is Tuesday). Any ideas? I have restarted and resynced and still nothing.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Arby57 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

I will assist you with your sleep detection on your Versa and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Your device will start recording sleep after it detects an hour of inactivity. If you have a light sleep or move too much then this may difficult your sleep detection. Additionally you can try wearing your device on your non dominant hand to decrease the amount of movement it is subjected to.You can also manually log your sleep time. You can read more about sleep detection here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alfaro,

I do move have a tendency to toss and turn during my sleep. I do not have a very good sleep record, and I was hoping a fitbit would be able to show me my sleep patterns. In addition, my Versa Lite has recorded some sleep times, so not sure if I just wasn't too restless during those sleep times.. And, I already wear my Fitbit on my non-dominant arm. I was wondering if resetting my Versa Lite would make a difference. Now that I know what to expect, I would like to reset my Fitbit and start over. Do you have a link for the steps to set Versa Lite back to factory settings? And what are the consequences if I do reset the Fitbit?

Thanks,

RB

Best Answer
0 Votes