Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not connecting and syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa Lite for almost a year. I love it and have had no issues with it until the last couple weeks. I first noticed it kept losing time. So I looked up the issue, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, attempted to reconnect to my phone via the bluetooth, with no success. I rebooted my Fitbit, unpaired and repaired. I also connected it through my computer. This worked to update the information in the app, but it still will not connect with bluetooth and is still losing time, even more so than before. What can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @M.Strom, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the syncing issues that your Versa Lite experienced, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. I'm so glad to hear that a solution was provided and you are back on track with a replacement unit.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes