Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not vibrating for any notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Versa Lite has stopped vibrating for any notifications. Calls, Snapchat's, Facebook, everything. The banner comes up but doesn't vibrate so of course I miss everything. I've tried disconnecting Bluetooth, restarting both my phone and my Fitbit. I've tried turning off at notification settings on my phone and my Fitbit and then turning them back on. I've made sure all apps are set to show previews while unlocked, and nothing is working. Any ideas on what the issue could be? Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Ashenneberry. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. 

First of all, make sure Do Not Disturb and Sleep Mode are turned off on your Fitbit device. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

If the issue persists after checking those settings, see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey! Thanks for the reply. Making sure DND and Sleep Mode were off was actually one of the first things I did lol, I'm wondering if maybe it's just broken? Idk everything else works fine and it's only a year and a half old m and I've taken Greta care of it, so I'm genuinely curious.

Update: I've also tried the test where I set an alarm, and it didn't vibrate. Same with trying the timer/stopwatch.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Ashenneberry139. Welcome on board. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes