Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite overheated while charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a Versa Lite for my wife on April 8, 2020 and now it will not work. She was charging it yesterday and it got really hot and shut down completely. This is actually a replacement to a normal Versa I bought last year that did the same thing and now we don’t know what to do. Has anyone had this issue or know how to get it fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jdcass.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your wife's Versa Lite got really hot while charging and shut down completely. Thanks for the details shared, I understand your concern and I am here to help. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa 2 gets very hot too now. I had to reset and download firmware 3 hours ago and it was fully charged and now it says battery 6% and it is hot now.  This is a widespread fitbit issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @HowardnMD.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. 

I appreciate the additional details and your feedback. Our team is always working on our products and services, and your comments are always welcome. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. You should be getting a reply soon. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes