Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite stopped tracking my data altogether

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa lite stopped tracking my sleep, steps and HR. The Green lights are no longer flashing and the battery drains within a day. Tried all the suggestions of rebooting, and factory reset, along with turning the versa on and off etc. No results. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@IDuncan We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @IDuncan. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue sort of resolved for barely a day. After a day or so of just wearing my Fitbit as a watch it did start tracking again. However within a few hours the screen went black, I tried to turn it on and off as suggested, the logo never appeared, but the Fitbit for vibrate to indicate it was doing something, but again still no screen. After several attempts it's not turning on at all. It's fully charged and nothing. I was told to unpair it from my phone and then to pair it again, however I can't see the 4 digit # to pair it to my phone as the versa screen still doesn't work. I can feel the phone vibrate a though it's sending the number. I was offered a discount, which I'm not satisfied with as my Fitbit is only 2 years old. Living where I do and the so called discount with taxes I'm still paying full price. I'm not at all satisfied. I love my Versa lite, I use it for work everyday.  I'm not at all happy at the moment. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@IDuncan We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes