Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite stuck on Fitbit Logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Fitbit has been stuck on the logo for over an hour. I have tried to reset the watch, reset my phone, turn on/off Bluetooth, took my Fitbit versa off my account cuz that’s fixed the issue in the past and nothing is working!! I have been with Fitbit since 2015. I tried reaching out to customer service and it says “this trail leads to another.. “ and I can’t chat with anyone. So I’m super frustrated cuz I can’t get it to work.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Nlabrum. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and Customer Service

As per your last chat, it seems that your issue got solved. If that is not the case and you still need help, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us again or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We look forward to getting you back on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Nlabrum. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and Customer Service

As per your last chat, it seems that your issue got solved. If that is not the case and you still need help, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us again or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We look forward to getting you back on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer