Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa lite won’t sync to my phone. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting steps and turned Bluetooth on and off, deleted the app and Re downloaded, Turned tracker on and off several times. I even reset my tracker and now I can’t get it to pair with my iphone. I just can’t get the Fitbit device to connect atall

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Hattieb4, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. If you're unable to pair your watch to your Fitbit account, please follow our complete troubleshooting tips at Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? For syncing difficulty, please check here

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried these tips, my Fitbit will very occasionally sync, once every other day. I go through disconnecting Bluetooth, restarting devices and phone and even deleting and re downloading the app. This doesn’t work every time and it takes a really long time. Anymore advice? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Hattieb4.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I understand that you can sync your device occasionally and recommend after setting up your watch to not remove it from your Fitbit account. Please also let the Fitbit app run in the background to check if the watch will continue syncing. For more information about syncing your watch, see How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

Hope this gets you back on track. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit device has now stopped working. I deleted the app and upon reinstalling, said there was an update for the tracker. The update kept stalling and displaying a red ‘x’. Occasionally the device would display a green tick but then the app would say it needed to update. This would repeat and now the device has turned off and stopped working all together. 

Best Answer

Thank you for the update, @Hattieb4.

I am sorry to hear you continue experiencing difficulties with your watch, thank you for your efforts and the additional details. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. They will evaluate your device's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected. 

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes