Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Notifications (Specifically WhatsApp)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried everything with regards to troubleshooting to try and get the issue resolved including...

- Toggling (App Notifications/WhatsApp) Off and back On.
- Reboot Watch
- Shutdown Watch

- Toggle Bluetooth

- Remove/Repaid watch into Fitbit app
- Factory Reset Watch
- Toggling (App Notifications/WhatsApp) Off and back On again.

At this point I spent all morning and still couldn't get it going.

*** Removed the Fitbit app and reinstalled via Google Play Store. WhatsApp notifications are now working!!

Hopefully this posts helps someone else experiencing issues as this was super frustrating.

Phone: Google Pixel 2 XL (Android10) || Watch: Fitbit Versa Lite (Firmware 38.33.1.30)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: Google Pixel 2 XL (Android10) || Watch: Fitbit Versa Lite (Firmware 38.33.1.30)
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey,

I'm having the same problem with the Versa 2, tried all the standard troubleshooting steps and the watch is receiving notifications for all the other apps I've associated with it.  I'd be interested to hear what Fitbit suggest as a fix or if it's a software defect

Best Answer

Did you try removing and reinstalling the fitbit app itself?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Answer

Thanks TropiKal, 

Yes but didn't make any difference until I unlinked the device from my account and did it again with a full set up.  

Thanks for the suggestion 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes