Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Water

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all! So I was wondering if the Versa is waterproof. Because I know that some people say it is and that is what it says on the box but I guess I am more wondering about HOW waterproof it is. Thanks. Everyone!

-Gigi

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ihaveahorse I wear mine in the shower daily.  Have taken it into pools too.  No issues here.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@ihaveahorse I wear mine in the shower daily.  Have taken it into pools too.  No issues here.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It obviously doesn't work in water... 😞

I sat by a pool and splashed my granddaughter a few times. A few hours later it was dead. Beyond reviving.

Best Answer

This happened to me too!  First time to the pool. What did you do to get it fixed?

Best Answer

Ahh. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not water proof at all. Mine literally just died and I don’t even wear it in the pool or shower. Apparently washing my face with it on my wrist caused water damage and now my screen is black and won’t turn on I’ve tried everything. Definitely won’t buy another one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes