Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa alarm not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have set 4 different alarms to wake me up etc, but they aren’t working. I don’t get any alarm.

please advice 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Psdahri I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your alarms. You can verify you are setting the silent alarm correctly in the Manual on page 33. If everything is set correctly, but your silent alarm is still not working, I'd suggest contacting Customer Service.

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Psdahri I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your alarms. You can verify you are setting the silent alarm correctly in the Manual on page 33. If everything is set correctly, but your silent alarm is still not working, I'd suggest contacting Customer Service.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Go to your alarm app on the Versa and remove all alarms. Then restart your Versa several times. When you have done that go into the alarm app again and reset the alarms. Let us know if that fixes it.

Restart your tracker

Just checking, does the Versa vibrate at other times? Or is it justvthe alarm it is not vibrating for?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

It's great to see you here @Psdahri@MarciM and @NellyG thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having issues with your Versa alarms? Have the instructions provided by our friends worked?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes